1 Style Therapy Old: SPLURGE VS STEAL: WEIGHTLESS VOLUME

Monday, October 14, 2013

SPLURGE VS STEAL: WEIGHTLESS VOLUME



In my life-long quest for lush, voluminous hair, I've tried pretty much anything I could get my hands on. Finally I've found a few products that actually make a difference. Both of these products add light volume without the dull, dry finish of products past. The spray-on "lotion" from John Frieda is easy to apply and despite the drugstore price, it lends the same great volume as some of the pricier sprays I've tried! Lift Vertige, from Kerastase's new styling line has given me the best results yet. The gel formula is light and not at all "tacky". The UV filter and heat-protective benefits are an added bonus, especially for my highlighted hair!

Now tell me... what's your secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment